Monday, August 25, 2014

Info

Hello Lovlies!

My name is Katy Seymour, but I have a million nicknames. If you like any of the following, I will respond to you as you pass me: Gauge. River. Kat. Neo. Bob. Eduardo. Anime Girl. Hair. Girl with the Face. Etc.


But seriously, I'm so excited to meet each and every one of you if I do not know you already!



A B O U T * M E


I will be your teacher assistant (TA) for this class. I am an animation major who is turning 20 on 11/11. From Bishopville, SC. I love video games, the smell of fire, cats, pizza, music and art. I play piano, guitar, ukelele, and I sing. Originally, I was going to be a fine arts major (and by originally, I mean that was my life plan since I was 2), but decided to go into animation my junior year of high school. Ideally, I will be going into character design when I graduate.


E X T R A * F U N * F A C T S


I am 6' when I'm wearing shoes, and I have a freakishly long stride. My canine teeth are flat. I have a scar on my right eyeball. I've never broken a bone. Gladiator is my favorite movie. Zomboy, Owl City, and F-777 are my favorite (famous) musicians. I snap into a Minnesota, Irish, Australian, British, or Canadian accent sometimes, and it's a total accident. I've lived in SC for 14+ years, but no one guesses SC as my origin state.



I * W A N T * T O * K N O W * Y O U


I'm here to be your friend and to help you however I can. You can add me on Facebook. You can follow me on Twitter. If you want my number, just ask nicely, and it's probably yours because friendship is magic or whatever. I'm never too busy for humans, and if you need a human... I'm at least humanoid, so I'm here for you, bae. You are going to have so much fun in this class, I promise! I know I did. If you have any problems with technical set up on Blogger or anything of that nature, please let me know. This blog is here for you. <3



I hope that you all have a great semester! Be sure to say "hi" if you see me!

~Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment