Friday, September 5, 2014

JAPAN - Spirited Away

Spirited Away was by far the cutest film I have ever seen in a long time. I absolutely love when films are produced in a feminist stand-point because I feel like I can relate to them more, considering I'm a female myself. I definitely won't mind watching more movies related to this one in the future. Thursday was my first time ever watching this, and I was more than surprised to love it more than Disney's Frozen.. shocking right? My favorite part of Spirited Away is the story line of the unbreakable love between Chihiro and Haku. This love is a strong bond that not even Yubaba's spell could destroy. Rather Chihiro destroyed her spell instead by squashing it. XD!! This movie overall gave me the chills as well as butterflies because it truly reminds me of myself and my loved one. I really do believe true love can conquer anything. I also love the heroism involved between these two as they never give up on each other. I think we personally all need to learn these qualities that Chihiro has shown us at the end of the movie. Spirited Away is most definitely reccommened by me to all ages. LOVED IT! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment